The Importance of Planning
Smart planning for taxes is a vital part of any financial plan. The tax impact of your investment gains, charitable contributions, education funding, retirement contributions or retirement plan withdrawals should be reviewed often. We strive to minimize your tax burden by focusing on your individual situation and how tax laws impact you.
- Review tax impact of your investments
- Explore strategies that reduce your tax liability
- Coordinate allocations among various accounts
- Prepare for the impact of future taxes
- Focus on deferral or elimination of income tax
- Create effective strategies to limit the impact of estate taxes
- Utilize Deferred Retirement Savings and Deferred Education Savings (529) Plans
"You got it. It's time to be patriotic. It's time to jump in, it's time to be part of the deal, it's time to help get America out of the rut."
Joe Biden on Taxes
September 17, 2008
H. Beck, Inc. does not provide tax services.
Why Pay More Taxes?
After paying income taxes, sales taxes, property taxes, and other fees, etc., many clients want to reduce taxes on their investments. In recent years the tax burden has grown - most notably perhaps are the investment surtaxes in the Affordable Care and Patient Protection Act. We consider ways to structure portfolios and strategies that avoid these taxes altogether. And we can discuss ways to benefit from lower dividend and capital gains tax rates. In addition, we can utilize lower cost tax-deferred annuities. For each unique client situation, we review all investments and explore alternative structures that may reduce the tax burden.