Your Money Should Work Hard for You, and Deliver Results:
- We utilize actively managed, global investment strategies that can help you achieve your investment goals. We research a vast number of asset managers each year and conduct ongoing due diligence on the managers we ultimately select.
- We also utilize ETFs (Exchange Traded Funds), index funds, and managed ETF's which may be lower-cost and more tax efficient.
- We may blend these approaches in an effort to deliver a combination of manager performance and lower cost.
We Understand You Want to Protect what You’ve Built:
- We listen and understand your tolerance for risk and volatility. We build each portfolio based on your unique situation and long-term financial goals.
- While there is no practical way to eliminate the risk of loss, we may employ active and tactical strategies in an attempt to mitigate inevitable market downturns.
Your Money is the Most Important Money in the World – Paying less in Taxes Means Keeping More of it for Yourself and Your Family:
- We seek tax-efficiency within your portfolios by utilizing tax-smart asset allocation.
- Qualified accounts are our preferred home for income producing and other tax inefficient investments.
- For taxable accounts, we often employ more tax-efficient approaches such as ETFs, index funds, managed ETF's and Separately Managed Accounts. We may also use other tax-advantaged strategies and shelters based on your personal situation.
Financial Advisors do not provide specific tax/legal advice and this information should not be considered as such. You should always consult your tax/legal advisor regarding your own specific tax/legal situation. ETFs entail the same risks as direct stock ownership and ETFs structured as "fund of funds" will entail the same risks associated with the underlying funds. Diversification and asset allocation may reduce some risks of investing, but do not guarantee a profit or ensure against a loss in a declining market.